As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist assures that the highest quality services are provided to patients and their families.
- Evaluation and management of new and existing patients
- Clinical over-sight for all treatment service including treatment plan review
- Supervision and education of ancillary providers as required
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation*
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the medical director**
*The clinic provides formal training. Participation is optional.
**This position does not include on-call commitment or any unusual interventions outside what is usual and customary within the context of an outpatient clinic. After-hour and weekend shifts are not required but optional.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of a residency approved by an American Specialty Board in Child Psychiatry and Board Eligible or Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry*
*Candidates who are currently enrolled in Child & Adolescent residency will be considered
- Active California Physician and Surgeon’s license
- Current DEA certificate
- Must not have any disciplinary actions on record
*** Flexible Hours *** Salary DOE *** Relocation Welcome *** New Grads Welcome