As a member of the multidisciplinary team, the Psychiatrist assures that the highest quality services are provided to patients and their families.
- Evaluation and management of new and existing patients
- Clinical oversight for all treatment services including treatment plan review
- Supervision and education of ancillary providers as required
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation*
- Additional responsibilities as determined by the medical director**
*The clinic provides formal training. Participation is optional.
**This position does not include on-call commitment or any unusual interventions outside what is usual and customary within the context of an outpatient clinic. After-hour and weekend shifts are not required but optional.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of a residency approved by an American Specialty Board in Psychiatry and Board certification in Adult Psychiatry*
*Candidates who are currently enrolled in Child & Adolescent residency will be considered
- Active California Physician and Surgeon’s license
- Current DEA certificate
- Must not have any disciplinary actions on record
*** Flexible Hours *** Salary DOE ***
*** Relocation Welcome *** New Grads Welcome ***